Cruz del Sur
Peruvian Bus Line
Thank you for choosing Cruz del Sur. We want to do everything we can to ensure your experience with us is a good one.
Cruz del Sur is the Peruvian leader in transporting passengers on the roads and highways of Peru, with more than 50 years of experience in the travel market, is the largest provider of intercity bus transportation.
This Peruvian Bus Line maintains its success through constant innovation, planning, creativity and special concern to provide the highest standard of service and security to the client.
This Peruvian Bus Line sustains his success in the constant innovation, planning, creativity and the special concern to complete the highest standards of service to the client, of international level. Cruz del Sur offers confirmed tickets one way and/or round trip.
Today, Cruz del Sur covers 75% of the routes in the departments of Peru, daily departures across Peru and Lima to main cities and tourist areas such as:
Cruz del Sur Internal Connections:
- Nazca / Cuzco
- Ica / Paracas / Nazca
- Cuzco / Puno (Regular service or tourist bus)
- Cuzco / Arequipa
- Arequipa / Puno
- Arequipa / Tacna
Additionally Cruz del Sur offers international routes from Guayaquil (Ecuador), Buenos Aires (Argentina) and Santiago de Chile (Chile) to Lima.
Main Bus Station is located in Lima
Address: Av. Javier Prado Nº 1109 - San Isidro
CRUZERO CLASS SERVICES
- Upper / lower level bus
- First level VIP Hall with sofa-bed seats
- Second level bus bed seats
- Seatbelts in all seats
- Laser radar to detect objects in the highway (up to 150 m. of distance)
- Internal security cameras (control of corridors)
- Two restrooms with chemical treatment
- Direct trip - non stop
- Breakfast, lunch and / or dinner
- Passenger services aboard by hostess
- Video / movies on board
- Environmental / ambient music
- Air-condition and heating
- Individual reading lights
- Games and prizes (like bingo and raffles)